Introduction to Living Labs and Stakeholder management
Module 1.1, created by the University of Applied Sciences in Western Switzerland for the 2ISECAP project, provides an introductory exploration of Living Labs.
Participants will discover the core principles, benefits, and challenges associated with Living Labs. The module also covers essential methods and tools for effective Living Lab operation and strategies to engage various stakeholder groups for present and future projects. This foundational module sets the stage for deeper learning and engagement within the project.
CC BY-NC: This license allows reusers to distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon the material in any medium or format for noncommercial purposes only, and only so long as attribution is given to the creator.
All the modules
Establishing and Managing Living Labs: This section addresses core aspects of Living Labs, covering setup, roles, and governance to foster thriving Living Labs.
- Module 1.1 – Living Lab Approach and Stakeholders Ecosystem Management (Released)
- Module 1.2 – Governance Models (Not released)
- Module 1.3 – How to set up a Living Lab and define a common vision (Not released)
- Module 1.4 – Defining the roles (Not release)
- Module 1.5 – Business Models (Not released)
- Module 1.6 – Open Innovation legal and IPR (Not released)