Defining the roles within a Living Lab
The Module 1.4 has been created by the University of Applied Sciences in Western Switzerland for the 2ISECAP project and adapted by Energy Living Lab Association for the SWEET Lantern project.
Content of the Module:
- Living Lab team
- Roles within a Living Lab
- Living Lab Managers
- Learning Team
CC BY-NC: This license allows reusers to distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon the material in any medium or format for noncommercial purposes only, and only so long as attribution is given to the creator.
All the modules
Establishing and Managing Living Labs: This section addresses core aspects of Living Labs, covering setup, roles, and governance to foster thriving Living Labs.
- Module 1.1 – Living Lab Approach and Stakeholders Ecosystem Management (Released)
- Module 1.2 – Governance Models (Released)
- Module 1.3 – How to set up a Living Lab and define a common vision (Released)
- Module 1.4 – Defining the roles (Released)
- Module 1.5 – Business Models (Not released)
- Module 1.6 – Open Innovation legal and IPR (Not released)